AHK Open Day in Taicang
on September 17th, 2019
2:30 pm – 4:00pm
at the German Center Office in Taicang
Learn about your AHK membership, benefits and services – Find out opportunities for cooperation
Ms. Simone Pohl, Executive Director and Board Member of the German Chamber of Commerce in China | Shanghai, as well as the Department Heads, Regional Managers, and all of the East China team are looking forward to meeting you!
Who should join:
- AHK members and non-members who want to get know us better and know how to better utilize the Chamber membership and AHK benefits and services.
Why you should join:
- Get to know more about the organization and the activities of the German Chamber of Commerce in China and German Industry & Commerce in East China
- Learn how to better utilize your membership benefits
- Meet face-to-face and discuss with representatives of multiple departments in one afternoon
- Network & introduce your business to the other members and the representatives of the German Chamber
Representatives from the following departments will be there to answer your questions:
- German Chamber Membership Team
- German Chamber Events (Shanghai & Neighboring Provinces)
- German Chamber Marketing Opportunities & Benefit Program
- German Chamber Publications (Surveys, GC Ticker and WeChat)
- Legal & Investment
- Corporate Services
- Recruitment, Training and Vocational Training
- Fairs, Events & Delegations
- Government Affairs
After this event, Salary and Labor Market Developments 2019/2020: Presentation of the German Chamber's 12th Annual Salary Survey will take place at 4:30 P.M. For more information and registration for the salary survey presentation, please kindly click here.
Terms & Conditions:
Events have limited seating, so to ensure your attendance we encourage you to register in advance. We cannot guarantee entry to those that have not pre-registered. If you registered for an event but can not attend, please do let us know in advance. No-shows who fail to cancel 24 hours before the event will be charged with the full price.
Please note the views expressed in this event are those of our guest speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the German Chamber of Commerce in China | Shanghai. All our events follow the Chatham House Rule unless otherwise stated. The posting of presentation materials is at the speakers' discretion. We reserve the right to use any photograph/video taken at any of our events.