Dear valued guests,
for the upcoming Chamber Meeting on June 20th, 2019
we are honored to welcome
Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy of the Federal Republic of Germany,
as our keynote speaker.
We are looking forward to having you at this unique event with our other distinguished guests from Germany, China and the international business community.
Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai, Lujiazui Ring Road 1288
Dress code: Business formal
For more information about the partnership, please click here or contact Ms. Daisy Zhu firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about registration, please contact Mr. Zheyu YIN email@example.com
Terms & Conditions：
- For this event we have limited seating and only provide two (2) tickets per company.
- After you register for this event, you will receive a confirmation email, when your registration is approved.
- Please note that members of the German Chamber of Commerce Shanghai, who have paid their membership fees for 2019, will get higher priority purchasing tickets for this event, and will be treated on a first come, first served basis. If you are unsure about your company's membership fee payment status, please contact Ms. Du Xiaolin firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to purchase more than two tickets, please refer to our partnership opportunities for this event (see below picture).
- To ensure your attendance we encourage you to register in advance, our registration will close on Tuesday, June 18th, at 5:00 PM.
- Due to limited capacity and security reasons, we cannot accept entrance without pre-registration.
- If you registered for this event but cannot attend, please do let us know in advance.
- No-shows who fail to cancel 72 hours before the event (Monday, June 17th, at 7:00 PM), will be charged the full price.