How to Simplify the Customer Buying Experience?
Tuesday, 7 July 2020
4:00 PM – 5:30 PM（CST）
(Registration Deadline: 6 July 2020, 6:00 PM)
A key element of a successful customer experience are your products / services.
Product Experience as a concept looks beyond customer aquisition into how customers can easier choose, buy, onboard and engage with you.
Many marketing teams are struggling to provide a seamless experience beyond channel to their distribution network and customers since they still rely on Excel, Dropbox and Co which doesnt scale.
The RG.experience team shares best practices how brands can use PIM & Product Experience solutions to enable marketing teams to curate relevant product content beyond all channels and regions.
This webinar discusses the foundational building blocks to better compete beyond price:
- How can a Product Experience Approach help to add value to your customers buying experience?
- What is PIM and why is Product Experience different?
- How to tailor your Product Experience to different Industries & Personas?
- How to keep marketing cost at bay despite increased need for quality content?
- Registration & payment deadline is 6 July, 18:00
- Once your registration is submitted, we will send you the payment notice as soon as possible
- Only members and paid non-members will receive the confirmation e-mail including login link (zoom) and access information for the webinar after 15:00, 6 July
If you registered for this event but cannot attend, please do let us know before 15:00, 6 July. Participants who fail to cancel before that time will be charged with the full ticket price, and a fapiao will be issued in 10 working days.