The Ultimate Introduction to Social Media in China
Tuesday, 16 June 2020
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM（CST）
(Registration Deadline: 15 June 2020, 4:00 PM)
With China set to be one of the economies to recover the fastest from the current economic crisis and digital platforms more important than ever before.
KAWO has put together this comprehensive overview of the entire digital landscape in China. Once famed for copying, the platforms in China have now leapfrogged their US counterparts. In this 90 minutes webinar Alex Duncan takes us on a deep dive into the incredible world of social media in China in 2020. In 150 slides he will cover 33 apps and share insights from his 14 years experience in China.
You will learn who are the major power brokers, which platforms are on the rise and just why major players like WeChat are so far ahead. What is a mini-program? How is WeChat's business model fundamentally different to Facebook et al? We will also cover many of the more interesting niche players and recommend all the best resources to learn even more.
- Members & Friends of Chamber: Free
- Non-Members: RMB 100
- Registration & Payment Deadline is 15 June 2020, 6 PM
- Once your registration is submitted, we will send you the payment notice.
- After registration, only members and paid non-members will receive a confirmation e-mail including login link (zoom) and access information to the webinar, after 15 June 2020, 4 PM.
- If you registered for this event but can not attend, please do let us know before 15 June 2020, 4 PM.
- Participants who fail to cancel before that time will be charged with the full ticket price, and a fapiao will be issued in 10 working days.