In regard to the COVID-19 pandemic, the German Chambers abroad, namely in Seoul, Shanghai and Singapore are bringing you this exclusive webinar. Meet the Presidents/Chairpersons and the Chief Executives of the Chambers during this webinar to get first-hand information on:
- What is the general situation in each country?
- What are the effects of the coronavirus on society?
- How is the local economy doing and, if applicable, what support measures have been put in place by the governments?
- How are the German businesses doing in each country?
- What is the outlook for the predictable future?
Date: 8 May 2020, Friday
Time: 1.00 pm (Korea Time), 12pm (Singapore & Shanghai Time)
Duration: 1 hour
Platform: Microsoft Teams