Chinese Consumer Value Index:
Understanding China's Consumer Culture and the Change in Behavior as Result of COVID-19
Thursday, May 14th, 2020
4:00 PM – 5:30 PM (GMT +8)
(Registration Deadline: May 13th, 6 PM)
Within the duration of nearly two heavy months of domestic quarantine and contact ban in the beginning of 2020, the restrained mobility of consumers crippled the majority of industries in china right when the consumption economy should have boomed with the New Year season.
As a result, the need to understand Chinese consumers' values and behavior has heightened, even more so in the past months.
Without a doubt the pandemic will have profound impact on consumer value orientation and thus consumer behavior. The first CCVI with an extended research on COVID-19's impact will help both Chinese companies and International companies to put consumers at the focus of their business strategy in order to foster a meaningful relationship with their customers in the post-COVID-19 time.
This Webinar will introduce the first-ever Chinese Consumer Value Index, an in-depth insight into Chinese consumers and their values, published by Avantgarde Shanghai, its sister company Trendbüro and Kantar Germany. The dialogue will center around the ten most important values for Chinese consumers, best practice examples, industry experts' assessments and the inevitable change in consumer behavior as a result of COVID-19.
If your are interested to get a copy of the report even before the webinar, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Q&A session will be held at the end of the webinar to address the audience's questions. Participants can also send their inquiries in advance using the registration form.
- After the registration is approved, you will receive an e-mail with Zoom meeting ID and Password one day prior to the event. Please ensure your e-mail address is valid, and please make sure to check your junk mail as well.
- Registration & payment deadline is May 13, 18:00
- For non-member: Once your registration is submitted, we will send you the Payment Notice as soon as possible. Only paid participants will receive a confirmation e-mail including login link (zoom) and access information for the webinar after 16:00, May 13.
- Cancellation policy: If you registered for this event but can not attend, please do let us know latest before 16:00, May 13. Participants who fail to cancel before 16:00, May 13 will be charged with the full price and fapiao will be issued afterwards in 10 working days.