Tuesday, September 10, 2019 (6:30 PM - 8:15 PM)Add to Calendar
IHS Markit Office
Room 4301-4306, 43F K'Wah Centre, 1010 Middle Huaihai Road, Xuhui District
China has igniting in 2018 the second stage of electromobility by hydrogen fuel cell technology. The country's goal is to develop an early-stage Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle market for commercial vehicle fleets, and then roll it out locally to the China's passenger car market. The workshop provides insights into China's Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV) strategy, evaluate technology gaps as potential for cooperation with DACH companies and discuss export scenario to Europe.
Topics to be discussed:
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle in China - the next hype after BEV or a serious undertaking?
• China's hydrogen economy & H2 mobility SWOT
• Government support measures/subsidies and industry clusters
• Provincial/city plans for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle production
• R&D cooperation, technology transfers & Joint-ventures speeding-up green transportation
• Chinese-OEM and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle start-ups: Reality Check
• 2030 HRS rollout strategy
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle regulatory challenges to overcome
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle value chain gaps: Sales potential for German companies
Price: Member: 250 RMB / Non-member: 400 RMB
(To be paid onsite by Cash, WeChat, Alipay or Credit Card)
Venue: Room 4301-4306, 43F K'Wah Centre, 1010 Middle Huaihai Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai
Terms & Conditions:
Events have limited seating, so to ensure your attendance we encourage you to register in advance. We cannot guarantee entry to those that have not pre-registered. If you registered for an event but can not attend, please do let us know in advance. No-shows who fail to cancel 24 hours before the event will be charged with the full price.
Please note the views expressed in this event are those of our guest speakers and do not necessarily reflect the views of the German Chamber of Commerce in China | Shanghai. All our events follow the Chatham House Rule unless otherwise stated. The posting of presentation materials is at the speakers' discretion. We reserve the right to use any photograph/video taken at any of our events.