The time for business in China is getting tougher: New laws and regulations are now in place to force companies to take more actions for environmental protection. There is a clear call of the government and public for a greener economy. Besides of this, business executives have to deal with more and more compliance issues in the areas such as IT & data security. With increasing requirements related to labor and social responsibility, companies in China have to review their current practices and improve their business for social and corporate responsibility management.
Therefore, "Business Sustainability", which has been a hot topic for academic and business leaders in German-speaking countries for about a decade, is also increasing in importance in China. According to a common understanding in the Western business community, a business is "sustainable" if it could meet the following "bottom lines":
• The economic or financial bottom line (optimizing financial performance in the sense of increasing shareholder value),
• The ecological bottom line (making contribution to environmental protection), and
• The social bottom line (taking social responsibilities of the business).
The 6th installment of the Sino-German Controlling Forum 2018 provides a platform for sharing information, knowledge, and experience exchange for managers and controllers who would like to make their business in China more sustainable. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss the following questions:
• What are the new/latest requirements in business sustainability in China, especially in the fields of environmental protection and IT compliance?
• Why and how can a more ecological oriented business be more profitable?
• What is the role of controlling and controllers in this context?
• How can green/ecological and social content be integrated into the existing controlling processes and instruments?
• How can controllers help business managers be aware of the ecological and social bottom line in addition to the financial/economic one?
• How can controlling and controllers co-operate with other players in the game, such as EHS, HR and other related departments in the company for a more sustainable business?
For more details, please see the information below:
RMB 980 (Early Bird Rate until 3rd of September)
RMB 1280 (Door price)
RMB 1680 (Early Bird Rate until 3rd of September)
RMB 1980 (Door price)
Please Note: If you are the member of CCOC/ICV China, please click here for registration.
Among the speakers for the 6th Sino-German Controlling Forum are:
For Hotel Reservation:
Rate Deluxe Room King RMB 580net (incl. 1 breakfast per room per night)
Rate Deluxe Room Twin RMB 580net (incl. 2 breakfast per room per night)
Please contact Ms. Ruby Jiang (email@example.com) (T: +86 512 6510 3388 ext. 8807 | M: +86 136 1627 1522) to book your hotel room with this discounted price (limited contingent)
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
9:30 AM - 9:40 AM
9:40 AM - 10:20 AM
10:20 AM - 11 AM
11 AM - 11:15 AM
11:15 AM - 12:45 PM
12:45 PM - 2 PM
2 PM - 3:30 PM
Mr. Ramesh Moosa
Partner at Cyber Security & Forensic Technology, PwC Management Consulting (Shanghai) Limited
3:30 PM - 3:50 PM
3:50 PM - 4:15 PM
4:15 PM - 5 PM
5 PM - 5:10 PM
Early Bird price is only available until Monday, September 5th, 6 PM (Online Payment Only)
Early Bird price is only available until Monday, September 6th, 6 PM (Online Payment Only)