China has managed to turn eCommerce into a major buzz word. More and more brands, local and international alike, are competing to grasp a share of a multimillion dollar business. In the wake of this new gold rush, companies and brands sometimes get blinded and struggle with finding the right approach to this continuously expanding market. This seminar will give detailed insights into the Chinese eCommerce world focusing on the B2C and B2B consumer goods segment. It will provide an operational understanding of major Chinese eCommerce ecosystems and tackle a variety of questions:
In order to maximize the actual takeaways for the audience of this seminar, the speaker invites the participants to submit questions in advance in the registration form.About Wirtschaftsjunioren| Young Leaders Shanghai Chapter:
- How to start and what channels to focus on?
- What costs to expect (platform fees, deposits, margins etc.)?
- Local eCommerce vs. cross border eCommerce: What is the difference?
- What data is available and how can it be leveraged?
- Marketing: What to focus on? What works and what not? What are the major tools? How to allocate budget? How to set KPIs?
- Alibaba Singles Day (Double 11): How to approach it?
- How to plan logistics for local and cross border eCommerce (warehousing, customs, taxation etc.)?
The Wirtschaftsjunioren | Young Leaders Shanghai Chapter provides a networking platform for young entrepreneurs and managers who are interested in developing their professional and managerial skills and broadening their personal network. The Shanghai Chapter was founded in 2010 by the German Chamber of Commerce in China – Shanghai in close collaboration with young managers and entrepreneurs in Shanghai.
For more information about the Wirtschaftsjunioren | Young Leaders Shanghai Chapter please click here
The Wirtschaftsjunioren | Young Leaders Shanghai Chapter is guided by the principles of the Wirtschaftsjunioren Germany. The Wirtschaftsjunioren
are the German arm of the Junior Chamber International
.About ATLAS Workspace:
ATLAS Workplace is committed to provide flexible office, meeting and event solutions. Combined with ATLAS Living Space, to create a high cohesion ATLAS Community, devote to build an ecological and integrated CBD working and living experience. More information please find here